Thursday 8 September 2011

'Only asleep'

Matt 9: 23-24

"When Jesus arrived at the official's home, he noticed the noisy crowds and heard the funeral music. He said "Go away, for the girl isn't dead: she's only asleep." But the crowd laughed at him."

Someone called Alex* dead when his father died and he couldn't afford to pay his fees.
Someone called Joy* dead after five years of marriage and no child.
Someone called Precious* dead after years of having her heart broken, and not finding the right man.

Someone may call you dead because you have been facing a particular problem or challenge for years now. Someone may call you dead because you are struggling. To be declared 'Dead' means to be trapped in a situation or circumstance, unable to get out.

However.........

Those who think you are 'dead' should hear what Jesus says concerning your situation "This Child isn't dead, he/she is only sleeping."

You are coming out of that situation a winner, God is giving you a story that men will marvel at!!!
He saves!


Prayer:

I thank you father because by your power and in the name of Jesus you are turning things around in my life. Every dry bone will live again. I will praise you and declare your marvelous works in my life in the land of the living in Jesus name.Amen.

His peace. My love.
Chichi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your blog!
Following!

I call myself
'quickened by the Holy Ghost'
His work and He is skilled!