so its my birthday today YAY! and i do thank God for every thing this past year even the seemingly unpleasant why? because his word tells me ALL things are working together for my good!
anyway i decided to do something different with this post. just put down some things about me. rather random. but any way here it goes:
• I am a mummy’s baby. And I don’t mind that at all.
• I am not the last born but I am the baby of the house , Everyone ‘babies’ me. I’m so loved.
• I love to write. It is what I do, who I am…
• I am not perfect. Used to think I could be. Still struggle with that but I am learning to accept and to appreciate what grace means.
• I love God. My relationship could be better than what it is now; he will get us there no doubt. I once loved God because of family, but now I love him personally. He does well by me.
• I do not like receiving letters. Anything in a sealed envelope white, brown… I just do not appreciate the suspense of sealed envelopes. Send me an email thank you very much.
• I like ‘me time’ a lot. A lot more than the average person (I think). Sometimes it is based on choice, circumstances or force of habit.
• I love to read. Almost anything in fact.
• I love music. Music inspires me especially the gospel ones; it is an atmosphere I create for myself. The (b) part of this is that I love to start my day with some gospel jamz playing in the back-ground as I get ready.
• I think my voice sounds like a little girl. Only on phone though.
• I am not good at ironing! I do iron but because I am not excellent its my least favourite thing to do.
so there it is.
keep surviving on grace. chichi