Monday 9 March 2009

I know how it ends

Lord I give you thanks, even though i can be silent, and lament, i choose to give you thanks, remembering all the glorious things you have done for me:

-you forgive ALL my sins
_ you heal me ALWAYS
-you have ransomed me from hell.
-you fill my life with GOOD things
-you renew my strength
-you give me justice
-you reveal your nature and plan to me.

above all Lord, I thank you because I am surrounded on everyside by GRACE!

i need it, you give it, I thank you.

"Be strong in the Lord and be of good courage. since I was young and now i am old i have not seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread. He who called you is faithful and will complete the good work he has begun in you."

keep surviving on grace. chichi

5 comments:

Rita said...

I choose to give him thanks too...when I think of how awesome He has been, and I thank Him for His Grace

chichi said...

@Rita: thank God for his goodness in the past , in the present and to come.

olusimeon said...

amen o..He is a true father..

Anonymous said...

mhhh.... "I was young and now I am old i hae not seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread"

was listening to max lucado today and he was talking abt facing your giants with your past --- the past that God had consistently turned up to deliver even when it looked like no one could... Thx for sharing...

Jennifer A. said...

That's one of the most powerful verses in His word...

"Since I was born...up till now..."

Thank You so much Father...

(Thank u so much Chichi...:)